Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Okay... who bet on 2 weeks?

I know there were jokes going around at home on how long it would be until I met a nice Aussie fellow... so I have to ask, who bet on 2 weeks?  I guess it's actually just under 2 weeks... but we've been on 2 pretty great dates :D  Thank goodness for the dog, she's a great way to meet people!

I'm not going to put too much in here for multiple reasons.  The first and most obvious being that I just met the person, and it's something new, so I don't want to jinx it!  The second being that he'll likely read this blog, and then I wouldn't want all of my lovely comments about him to go to his head!  That's right Lee, I'm looking at you!  Oh yeah, that's the only little detail I'm giving!  And if you just missed it, too bad!

Otherwise, many other goals have been achieved... I have bought myself a phone, and have signed up for a month-by-month plan... hopefully I'll get the sim card in a few days!  Secondly, I have corrected my name on my bank account... yet again I was called Denise Spare.  Right.  There's just one of me so I guess that's where they get confused?  Also, I had a group interview this morning (Wed. July 11), at 7am, which meant that I had to drive into the city, and I even used the 1-direction highway... AND made it on time!  Wahoo!  I'm really starting to get the hang of this whole driving thing :p

SO, now I'm just studying away for boards... they're coming up!  I'd really like to get myself figured out for a job for a while, at least to support myself before the whole license thing comes through.

Dooo doo doo doo doo.... floating on cloud 9.......... thank you ;)

4 comments:

  1. So! You are getting the whole "driving thing", eh? Good to hear! Seen any yellow Mazdas down there? They probably don't get rust because they don' use salt... no snow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I HAVE seen some little yellow mazdas down here! Made me a little sad really, seeing them so nice and rust-free :( Though, I've been told that those people who live near the ocean tend to have a slight amount of rust.... but still, nothing compared to OUR rust!!!

      Delete
  2. Im sure the Canadian folk will all be patient to here more of the finer detail. Bailee the matchmaking canine!!! Stay tuned, im sure this Canuck will reveal more as the scenario unfolds. Safe to say, Oakville's loss is Adelaide's gain.
    Hello to all from the little old land down under

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just thought I would further the excitement by stating that I have a 2nd interview with Lululemon next Tuesday afternoon! HURRAY! That would be so ideal if that turned into a job offer!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete